|Please make the Entrance & Parking Pass enclosed visible on the dash of your vehicle on the day of the Festival.
- Street access opens at 6:30 a.m.
- In order to ensure safety, exhibitors will be permitted to drive vehicles (limit 2 vehicles per vendor/booth) according to designated routes during set-up and breakdown times ONLY.
- Vehicles should be unloaded and parked no later than 8 a.m.
- At all other times, vehicles must remain in parking areas.
- If you arrive late, roads will be inaccessible.
- The Festival officially ends at 3:30 p.m. and we ask that you do your best to be off the streets by 4 p.m. in order to allow the Town ample time to prepare for the evening events.
One Way for One Day:
One Way Always:
- Venable Street—south bound
- Appomattox Street—north bound
- Randolph Street—north bound
Possible Parking Areas:Please Note:
There are 24/7 reserved spaces in many lots and may not be used by HOV Festival participants.
- P1—Randolph & Beech Street Lot (behind Farmville United Methodist Church)
- P4—Chamber Street Lots
- Please note this is a good lot for large vehicles and trailers.
- P5—South Street Municipal Lots
- P7—Longwood Campus (Bristow Lots on Madison Street)
- P8—Longwood Campus (behind Coyner/Hiner)
- P9—The Shoppes at Midtown
- Parking between the two buildings perpendicular to Main St which include VA Credit Union and RePlayGames Is for Midtown Merchants ONLY
- P10—Virginia Street Lot
- P11—Behind Weyanoke (Grady’s/Mulligans)