The Outdoor Craft Show
Main Street and High Street, 9:00AM – 3:30PM
Homemade ¤ One-of-a-Kind ¤ Handcrafted ¤ Hand-Painted ¤ Original ¤ Handmade ¤ Unique ¤ Hand-Cut ¤ Hand-Carved ¤ Hand-Sewn ¤ Hand-Turned ¤ Hand-Cast
During the Heart of Virginia Festival, Main and High Streets are transformed into a craft lover’s dream. The Outdoor Craft Show features a variety of crafters with quality items for your home décor, family fashion, garden accents, and more! All exhibitors meet the Festival’s policy that items be handmade or handcrafted. This well-established craft show offers something for everyone, including baskets, ceramics, furniture, jewelry, toys, soaps, woodworking, quilts, floral arrangements, candles, and much more!
In addition to the Heart of Virginia Festival General Guidelines and Rules for Participation, the following Outdoor Art Show Regulations apply:
- ALL items sold MUST BE THE WORK OF THE EXHIBITOR. Absolutely NO COMMERCIAL ITEMS may be for sale in your display. During set-up, the items you are displaying will be compared to the photos and descriptions you have submitted. If there is a discrepancy, you will be asked to remove the items. Further noncompliance would subject you to be dismissed from the Festival without refund or future invitation.
- Vendor booth name must be clearly displayed and all work should be clearly marked as to price.
- Crafters are encouraged to display a biography.
- Vending is permitted only from your assigned location (i.e., no roaming sales).
- Vendors failing to follow the Craft Show Guidelines and / or General Guidelines will be charged a $35 fee and may not be invited to return to the Festival in subsequent years. Unpaid fees will prohibit future participation.
- To showcase your participation, feel free to link the Heart of Virginia Festival website (www.heartofvirginia.org) to your website(s).
- You will be notified within two weeks of receipt of your application IF there is concern. Otherwise, space assignments and confirmation materials will be sent in April and you will be notified when the map is made available on our website. Cancelled checks serve as preliminary acceptance as a participant.
- IMPORTANT: Please be advised any potential insurance risk is subject to your own personal insurance coverage. To insure proper coverage and mitigate any potential risks to you, please contact your personal insurance agent. If you have insurance please supply a certificate of insurance.
If you have any questions please email