The Outdoor Craft Show
Main Street and High Street, 9:00AM – 3:30PM
Homemade ¤ One-of-a-Kind ¤ Handcrafted ¤ Hand-Painted ¤ Original ¤ Handmade ¤ Unique ¤ Hand-Cut ¤ Hand-Carved ¤ Hand-Sewn ¤ Hand-Turned ¤ Hand-Cast
During the Heart of Virginia Festival, Main and High Streets are transformed into a craft lover’s dream. The Outdoor Craft Show features a variety of crafters with quality items for your home décor, family fashion, garden accents, and more! All exhibitors meet the Festival’s policy that items be handmade or handcrafted. This well-established craft show offers something for everyone, including baskets, ceramics, furniture, jewelry, toys, soaps, woodworking, quilts, floral arrangements, candles, and much more!
| Crafter|| Craft||Location|
|Beverly Mays||paintings on sawblades & canvas||15 on Main St|
|Personal Adornments||Jewelry||17 on Main St|
|Wilkes Woodworking||Woodworking||18 on Main St|
|Arc Angels Creations LLC||Salsa; Photographs, Cookbook||19 on Main St|
|Judy Powell||22 on Main St|
|Bianca Rose Soap Company||Soap, photographs, walking sticks/canes||25 on Main St|
|Granny's Legacy||Crochet Items||26 on Main St|
|Ted & Judy Roberts||Children's Toys||27 on Main St|
|Elena & Aphrodite Designs||Soap, Jewelry||43 on Main St|
|Dot's Needle||clothing, purses, hats||45 on Main St|
|Homestead Ceramics||Ceramics||47 on Main St|
|Bello Nautico||jewelry||49 on Main St|
|Syl's Designs||jewery||123 on High Street|
|Sand-A-Mania||Sand Art||314 on High Street|
|Crafty Sweets||aprons, hats, candy arrangements||316 on High Street|
|Cedar Haven Seasonings||dips/seasonings, soup mixes, salts & brines||318 on High Street|
|Itumiray||Jewelry & Dresses||320 on High St|
|Don's Woodcrafts||Woodworking||322 on High St|
|Key West Glass Works||jewelry||324 on High Street|
|Spoiled Rotten Dog Pottery ||pottery||326& 328 on High Street|
|Choo-Choo Express||Wooden Toys||400 on High Street|
|Metamorphosis! ||Face Painting||402 on High Street|
|Cub Creek Foundation for the Ceramic Arts||pottery||404 on High Street|
|Moobie Grace Designs||jewelry||406 on High Street|
|Lavieve Boutique Quality Skincare||skincare & home fragrances||410 on High Street|
|William Clarke||mixed medium art||412 on High Street|
|Jerry Rogers||jewelry||414 on High Street|
|Karl Schmidt||autobiographical books, carvings||416 on High Street|
|DaBois||dreamcatchers, handbags, totes, jewlery||418 on High Street|
|Pinot Anriki Glass Designs||glass items||420 on High Street|
|Smallprint||jewelry||422 on High Street|
|Muddy Pup Pottery||Pottery||424 on High Street|
|Fresh Batch Jams||jams, jellies, granola||428 on High Street|
|The Bonair Craftsman||replica bows, arrows, tools, turkey calls, folk toys||430 on High Street|
|Glasswizard||jewelry, tye dye clothing||432 on High Street|
|TNT Nautical Solar Post Lights||nautical posts||434 on High Street|
|River's Edge Jewelry, LLC||jewelry||436 on High Street|
|Mother's Heart||Soap ||438 on High Street|
|Gifts 4 U||Purses, scarves, stained glass||442 on High Street|
|Triple R Crafts, LLC||furniture||444 on High Street|
|Bonnie Brown||baskets, flower arrangements, hair bows, wine glases, hats||446 on High Street|
|Fit to be Tied||Clothing||448 on High Street|
|SEW Creative||Fabric Items||452 & 454 on High St|
|Sue Dille Designs||Jewelry||460 on High Street|
|Jazmin Bailey||Candles; Stuffed Animals||462 on High Street|
|Virginia Pewtersmith||Pewter||466 on High Street|
|Holly's Place||jewelry||468 on High Street|
|Mississippi Miracle Clay||medicinal clay products||470 on High Street|
|Sassy Tassel||Purses, earrings||472 on High Street|
|Cooper's Woodshop||Baskets||474 on High Street|
|Michelle's Glass Creations||glass items||476 on High Street|
|Country Dreams||Woodworking||478 on High Street|
|Kendall's Woodcuttery||woodwork||480 on High Street|
|Audrey Parson||482 on High Street|
|Ceadar Customs||wooden items /furniture||484 on High Street|
In addition to the Heart of Virginia Festival General Guidelines and Rules for Participation, the following Outdoor Art Show Regulations apply:
- ALL items sold MUST BE THE WORK OF THE EXHIBITOR. Absolutely NO COMMERICAL ITEMS may be for sale in your display. During set-up, the items you are displaying will be compared to the photos and descriptions you have submitted. If there is a discrepancy, you will be asked to remove the items. Further noncompliance would subject you to be dismissed from the Festival without refund or future invitation.
- Vendor booth name must be clearly displayed and all work should be clearly marked as to price.
- Crafters are encouraged to display a biography.
- Vending is permitted only from your assigned location (i.e., no roaming sales).
- Vendors failing to follow the Craft Show Guidelines and / or General Guidelines will be charged a $35 fee and may not be invited to return to the Festival in subsequent years. Unpaid fees will prohibit future participation.
- To showcase your participation, feel free to link the Heart of Virginia Festival website (www.heartofvirginia.org) to your website(s).
- You will be notified within two weeks of receipt of your application IF there is concern. Otherwise, space assignments and confirmation materials will be sent in April and you will be notified when the map is made available on our website. Cancelled checks serve as preliminary acceptance as a participant.
- IMPORTANT: Please be advised any potential insurance risk is subject to your own personal insurance coverage. To insure proper coverage and mitigate any potential risks to you, please contact your personal insurance agent. If you have insurance please supply a certificate of insurance.
If you have any questions please email